Katy Area EDC has an Opportunity Fund, which is designed as a fund to leverage support and matching for economic development projects that qualify for the Texas Enterprise Fund. Part of the fund is funded through EDC general revenue and part of it comes from donations/gifts from EDC members. The purpose of the Opportunity Fund is to provide multi-year incentives in the form of grants or loans to qualifying companies and organizations. These awards are approved and provided by the Board of Governors of the EDC. Katy Area EDC is seeking multiple sponsors for the fund.
- Logo and name recognition displayed and mentioned on websites, at EDC meetings, presentations and EDC Boardroom.
- Opportunity to attend EDC Board of Governors Meeting when Company and/or Project is submitted for final approval.
- Opportunity to meet with the Project Liaison at a special event.
- Recognition on EDC advertisements placed in selected Katy Area EDC advertising.
- Recognition on Selected EDC Electronic Press Releases/Newsletters
- $6,000-Contact Vanessa Wheeless at firstname.lastname@example.org